Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fall




Yesterday it rained all day. First day of rain here in what feels like 100's of days.
The birds this morning are chirping so loud on the big tree in the front yard. This morning the sunshine is streaming in across my laptop. Fall days are so romantic. The brisk air and how it always makes me feel like staying in and sipping hot chocolate and power lounging all day. Jerry and I stayed in all day yesterday. Getting a lot of things done for the wedding while watching back to back movies.
Muriel's Wedding, Hollywoodland, Stranger then Fiction, mixed in with some E! news to satisfy my need to know what the celebs are up to. It was a perfect rainy day in our cute little warm home. It's 20 days until our wedding. I've enjoyed the transition period and am glad we gave ourselves so much time to go through this process together.