Sunday, December 30, 2007

more snow



This feels like a distant memory since I am living in the sunny warm temps of LA today. What a gorgeous day it was. Jerry and I enjoyed a fabulous sunny Sunday by making breakfast at home, and he made a cappuccino for himself and I sipped on some tea. We headed to Home Depot for some home improvement materials, and some black paint and brushes for some touch ups on some frames of mine. I'm prepping some artwork for an upcoming show. more news on that later. Now I am counting the days until I jet to Minneapolis to visit my dear friend Amy, her husband Sean and the adorable Vera Mae and I get to meet the newset addition to the family - Miss Iris. I can't wait. Hey - have you seen the new tv channel Ovation tv?? I've been obsessed with it lately. I watch documentaries on artists like Ray Johnson, and Rauschenberg, and Andy Warhol as well as an entire week dedicated to photographers. I highly recommend it. If I knew how to link to it I would. I've asked a friend to teach me so that I can start doing that. Enjoy your winter weather, home projects, and inspiring tv shows.