Wednesday, March 26, 2008

soul's evolution



" Rule of thumb: the more important a call or action is to our soul's evolution, the more Resistance we will feel toward pursuing it. " pg 12 the War of Art

" Fear is good. Like self doubt, fear is an indicator. Fear tells us what we need to do. Remember our rule of thumb: The more scared we are of a work or calling, the more sure we can be that we have to do it. " pg 40 the War of Art

***

I'm inspired by all the activities I'm involved with these days. Spring has Sprung. The trees are full of bright green leaves and the sky is bright blue with a hot hot sun! I'm wearing my flip flops again and have put the jackets away!

My schedule is jam packed with adventures!
I'd say more but I have to go take part in more of them right now!
Have a glorious day packed with creativity, friends, and whatever else tickles you.