Sunday, March 16, 2008

my husband is a total ROCK STAR!!!



My husband Jerry just found out this morning that this image of his called "starship" was accepted into one the the largest Juried photography shows in the country. Over 12,000 images from 46 countries were submitted and the juror was a woman from the Museum of Photographic Art in San Diego. 102 images were picked and Jerry's image was one of them.

YAY JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For more information about the show you can click here.

The opening is Friday April 25th 6-9pm
At the Lyceum Theatre Gallery in San Diego.

For gallery info you can click here.

I hope you can come down to see the show in April.
Today I bought him a very large decadent slice of chocolate cake and I plan to sing to him some made up congratulations song - which should be very interesting.(!)
I am just so excited for him!
xox