Tuesday, August 26, 2008

dreaming



Last October we headed to Hawaii for our honeymoon. This October we are heading back!
Our one year anniversary will be spent at this exact beach - hopefully under cabanas like these! I just loved laying by the ocean and reading. Watching people play in the water, napping, listening to the waves. Glorious. We just finished making our arrangements, and I can't wait! We'd love to make it an annual trip, and living so close makes it easier. Plus we have family there. My Grandma is a native of Maui, now living in Oahu. She is regal, elegant, worldly, amazing.

This morning I'm listening to classical music, while my cat lays on the front porch and soaks in the sun with her own type of nirvana.

Thursday is my birthday - the big 40. I'm actually already feeling 40. It feels really good here. Glad I've made the journey to get this far in my life. But more on that later!.

Today is another day of rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation.

and dreaming of hawaii!!!