Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Julia Dean Opening




Here are a few photos I took with my iphone at the Julia Dean Opening Friday night.
The gallery was packed and there were people over flowing outside as well. It was a great turn out. The work was beautiful to see, and it was wonderful to spend time with good friends. My parents drove up from San Diego to come to the show which was so fun. We spent the day roaming around the Abbot Kinney area of Venice Beach. Super cute shops over there. Dinner at Hal's was Super too. Their Cesar was delightful!
Nancy, Aline, Liv, Eric, Marian, Maura, Ron, Jessica, Michael, it was great to see you there.

Life is really lovely these days. Working on knitting a blanket, reading, napping, spending time with friends and with my fabulous husband Jerry, sitting on the porch with my cat "pretty girl", going to BBQ's, Birthday parties, Baby Showers, and planning our one year anniversary trip to Maui, as well as my 40th birthday party which is right around the corner. Feeling like I am more comfortable in my own skin then ever before and that my life is sweeter then I imagined it could be. Creating my photographic work is an extension of all of that for me. i'm on my way to pick up a box of Polaroid this week so I can get started on another project.

Stay tuned..............