Wednesday, February 27, 2008

a bird as a window...



This morning I woke to a bright sunny fabulous day. I went out to the backyard and sat in meditation and listened to the birds singing, and watched a hummingbird as it sipped from a flower near me. What a great way to start my day. I'm reading the book
"A New Earth Awakening to your life's purpose " By Eckart Tolle

" So when you are alert and contemplate a flower, crystal, or bird without naming it mentally, it becomes a window for you into the formless. There is an inner opening, however slight, into the realm of spirit...." pg 5 Eckart Tolle, A New Earth...

I could go on and on
however - I think you should just get this book and read it!

Here is Keri Smiths point #3 on How to make a living as an artist

3 Pretend...you already are what you want to be.

...and you will become it! No one starts off in any field feeling confident and full of power. It will take time to build and grow, and sometimes it feels like you are not moving at all. There will be times when you feel like you're faking, (what if someone figures me out?), it's o.k. no one will know but you.


Time for some tea....
have a wonderful, creative, open, joyful day.