Thursday, February 14, 2008

oak



Brandon
took Jerry and I on a driving tour of Portland when we were there last weekend. I used to live there, but Jerry hadn't seen much of it on a few trips there in the past. We drove through every section of Portland. I LOVE looking at the neighborhoods and getting a feel for places that way. So does Jerry so it was a perfect day! Part of our journey included Sauvie Island. I made Brandon stop so I could take some photos of this tree.

Today is Valentines day. I'm so excited to eat my favorite wheat free and sugar free peanut butter cookies tonight from our favorite bakery Mani's. If you live in LA you must go there and check out the bakery. Lots of stuff that a girl like me who doesn't eat wheat and sugar can eat - and it tastes so delicious.

Enjoy your loved ones and eat cookies.