Monday, March 16, 2009

raddical sabbatical



My last post was on Feb 3rd. That evening I went into labor and gave birth the next morning to Max Harrison Seiner.
I've been taking nothing but baby photos for the past 6 weeks and have been posting them over on my baby blog at
http://www.hang-on-little-tomato.blogspot.com

I've been posting over there pretty regularly.

My creative pursuits consist of how to get the most out of the 2 hours I have in between each feeding and usually it's just managing the basics - like showering, eating, e-mail management, cleaning the kitchen etc.

My artistic outlet has been all about learning about this new human and listening, watching, noticing, engaging, talking, singing, playing with him.

I hope you stay tuned for more here - or visit my other blog to see what's up in the family.

Much love
Catherine